Issue with Prism - Journal

Veldruk Grimm

Issue with Prism - Journal

Post by Veldruk Grimm » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:47 am

We use Prism to run alliance/corp finance reports but we do not get all the information.

For example - their are 2 of us that run the reports and we use the exact same API's and Vcodes, but when we run the same report, we get different numbers.

----I ran a report to get all Sovereignty Bills and Alliance Upkeep Fees from June 1, 2015 SOD through July 1, 2015 SOD and get "No Data", however my other checker gets all the information correctly using the same API on a different computer.

----I ran a report to get bounty prizes for our alliance corps to calculate alliance taxes from June 1, 2015 SOD through July 1, 2015 SOD. My other checker ran the exact same parameters but we both got different amounts. Even though he had the date set for June 1, 2015, it only pulled bounty prizes from June 9, 2015.

We have installed the latest version....updated API's, downloaded API Data, reinstalled, everything we can think of. There is no reason 2 people should be getting different "pulls" from the same API and same time period.

Any help would be appreciated.

Slivo

Re: Issue with Prism - Journal

Post by Slivo » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:58 am

Hi mate,

Thanks for reporting

I'm not using prism on my own, I'll try to find out what you are exactly doing and why it fail.
I'm a bit busy lately, so it my take a little while !

Veldruk Grimm

Post by Veldruk Grimm » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Also, we tried another method this month. We were going to pull data twice each month and then combine them to make a full month. I ran the report for July 1 SOD through July 18 SOD and the earliest date on the pull was july 4.....looks like it is only pulling 2 weeks worth of data....anything longer than that it doesn't pull. Thanks for looking into it.

Smurph

Post by Smurph » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:03 am

This could be an issue with the Eve API.

It's best to use a unique API key for every application that needs it. If two people need access to the same character's information, make two keys with the same access mask.

For some calls, if one client pulls data, then you try to pull the same data, it will tell you that there is no new data, assuming that you were the one that just pulled data.

I'll take a look at this feature.

Stratocaster

Post by Stratocaster » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:18 am

Having this issue as well. Current alliance pull doesn't give me data from before the 4th of August. Used to be that I could go months back. :o

S.