Update API Crash

Findsthelost

Update API Crash

Post by Findsthelost » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

When I try to update API getting crash and it hasn't updated my characters skill training. The PRism Update works though I keep getting error about Market data and do I want to re try the import.

Thanks

*EveHQ Error Report*

EveHQ Version: 2.15.0.4844
Date: 10/07/2015 10:55:58
Error: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
----
\\{panel:title=StackTrace|borderStyle=dashed|bordercolor=#ccc|titleBGColor=#eee|bgColor=#eee}*****START Exception Details*****
Source: System
StackTrace: at System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at EveHQ.Core.SkillFunctions.CalcLevelFromSP(Int32 skillID, Int32 sp) in D:\EveHQ\EveHQ.Core\SkillFunctions.vb:line 697
at EveHQ.Core.PilotParseFunctions.ParsePilotSkills(EveHQPilot& cPilot, CharacterData characterData) in D:\EveHQ\EveHQ.Core\PilotParseFunctions.vb:line 665
at EveHQ.Core.PilotParseFunctions.GetCharacterXmLs(EveHQAccount cAccount, EveHQPilot cPilot) in D:\EveHQ\EveHQ.Core\PilotParseFunctions.vb:line 488
at EveHQ.Core.PilotParseFunctions.GetCharactersInAccount(EveHQAccount caccount) in D:\EveHQ\EveHQ.Core\PilotParseFunctions.vb:line 328
at EveHQ.Forms.FrmEveHQ.StartCharacterAPIThread(Object state) in D:\EveHQ\EveHQ\Forms\frmEveHQ.vb:line 1155
*****END Exception Details*****

========== Plug-ins ==========

EveHQ.HQF.dll (2.15.0.4844)
EveHQ.KillMailViewer.dll (2.15.0.4844)
EveHQ.Prism.dll (2.15.0.4844)
EveHQ.Void.dll (2.15.0.4844)

========= System Info =========

Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.Net Framework Version: 4.0.30319.34209
EveHQ Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\EveHQ
EveHQ Cache Locations: C:\Users\Game\AppData\Roaming\EveHQ
\\{panel}

Slivo

Re: Update API Crash

Post by Slivo » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:35 pm

I think you character have skills (T3 gallente destroyer) that eveHQ doesn't know yet
I'm working on the update but I experience some issue I need to fix before releasing it.

Sieonigh

Post by Sieonigh » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:00 pm

ah grate to know you are still supporting it, any eta on its release?

im not getting that problem and i have the gal tac desi skill in already.

Slivo

Post by Slivo » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:10 am

I won't be able to work on it untill the end of the week. Might be released in the weekend if I'm able to fix it quickly

HotBurger

Post by HotBurger » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:41 am

Any update on when this issue will be resolved? I've been having this same issue for a while now.

TIA

Slivo

Post by Slivo » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:46 am

We are still working on the Aegis update when we can
There is issues harder to solve than previously and we lack time.

Still planned anyway !
I'm skilling T3 destro on my side to test the issue

EDIT : I do not encounter the issue on my side, could you please share me your API in private message ?

Bonekill

Post by Bonekill » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:14 pm

Currently waiting for my API to update with the gallente DT3 skill to test the main issue.

I am able to reproduce the market data error on the older version the log is from(EveHQ Version: 2.15.0.4844), but seems to be fixed on newer releases (EveHQ Version:2.20.1.0).

Keep in mind you will need to manually update from versions before 2.16.0.0 due to the project swapping hands around that point and the update servers being moved.

EDIT: Also unable to reproduce the API failing to update on both new and old builds of EveHQ with and without TD3 skills.

Perhaps try deleting/renaming your EveHQ app data folder.(usually "C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\EveHQ") Keep im mind this will reset Evehq to defaults and any api keys, fittings, prism data, etc... will be forgotten. If this does not fix the issue you can freely restore/rename the folder back to get your old data back.

Slivo

Post by Slivo » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:01 am

Holy shit Findsthelost

You are using the outdated version of Drailen, please download the latest EveHQ release at http://evehq.co/files

Slivo

Post by Slivo » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:13 pm

We tried you API and we cannot reproduce the bug on our side.

Please try to reinstall EveHQ from scratch following these instructions : http://goo.gl/7nhapB

HotBurger

Post by HotBurger » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:21 pm

I followed all the steps and still getting the same error as before. I even did a PC restart between un-installation and re-installation. Ran setup as administrator, ran program as administrator, still no joy.

Decided to try other character API's that doesn't have T3 destroyer skills and for them it works fine.

Problem only with the characters that have that skill.

Thanks for your assistance.