HQ Prism

Slalomen

HQ Prism

Post by Slalomen » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:10 pm

Hi everyone! I just want HQ Prims works good! There are 2 troubles. 1) Thirst incorect work amount of materials 2) Second i dont see were i can change system for correct index of manu/res. Pls help me and us this that troubles or tell how its repair. http://clip2net.com/s/3av2wnX
Attachments
21.jpg
Second
21.jpg (79.82 KiB) Viewed 8576 times
12.jpg
First
12.jpg (118.3 KiB) Viewed 8576 times
11.jpg
First
11.jpg (157.98 KiB) Viewed 8576 times

Slivo

Re: HQ Prism

Post by Slivo » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:52 pm

Hi, welcome to our forums.
Tanks for reporting this bug.

I did never use prim before, and I didn't even prod something in eve, I will need to understand the process then watch where is the problem in eveHQ.
We will keep you informed on this post.

Can you give me more information about what you are doing, and what module of prism you are using ?

Slalomen

Post by Slalomen » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:46 pm

Hi! Thanks for request//\\ bpo Charon if use 4 runs you see wrong amount of construction components and second trouble dont see where select the system for correct cost of manufac/!!

Slivo

Post by Slivo » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:38 am

I barely understand how it works. I'll talk to some industrial people to figure out.

Slalomen

Post by Slalomen » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:46 am

2.16.2 realese but troubles are still.

Slivo

Post by Slivo » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:58 am

Yup, 2.16.2 was about fittings issues with proteus recon changes.

I didn't get time to look at this bug yet

Slalomen

Post by Slalomen » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:54 am

pls repair these troubles pls :roll:

jaantrag

Post by jaantrag » Tue May 26, 2015 6:27 pm

Little old topic, but 99.99% i did stumble upon the same bug here ...

to clarify the problem its the Blueprint Calculator in the Prism

first the Production Resources tab has the correct numbers

Building the components yourself and looking Components Production tab for a bit cleaner look the quantity numbers and value are off

so while saving up 189 Photon thingies while building 3 skiffs in one batch the component production tab uses the 189 for each of the skiffs for hes own math ? ... in the last pic Comp Prod tab seems to be using Quantity = Base - (Saving*Runs) not sure if that tab is dependent on anything else but should be sufficient to mirror the Required column for the materials from the first tab
also the value column seems to using the allready buggy Quantity column ... should be enuf to fig the formula for the one Column

also as the bit
Slalomen wrote:2) Second i dont see were i can change system for correct index of manu/res.
the cost index seems not jet implemented in eveHQ still the old post-cirus costs ...

keep up the good work tho ..

wasent using HQ for a while .. last time i used i kept getting errors all the time ... couple hours and nohting sofar \o/

Slivo

Post by Slivo » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:35 pm

Do you still have the same issue since the last update ? We updated some things in prism

sixx

Post by sixx » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:06 am

jaantrag wrote:Little old topic, but 99.99% i did stumble upon the same bug here ...

to clarify the problem its the Blueprint Calculator in the Prism

first the Production Resources tab has the correct numbers

Building the components yourself and looking Components Production tab for a bit cleaner look the quantity numbers and value are off

so while saving up 189 Photon thingies while building 3 skiffs in one batch the component production tab uses the 189 for each of the skiffs for hes own math ? ... in the last pic Comp Prod tab seems to be using Quantity = Base - (Saving*Runs) not sure if that tab is dependent on anything else but should be sufficient to mirror the Required column for the materials from the first tab
also the value column seems to using the allready buggy Quantity column ... should be enuf to fig the formula for the one Column

also as the bit
Slalomen wrote:2) Second i dont see were i can change system for correct index of manu/res.
the cost index seems not jet implemented in eveHQ still the old post-cirus costs ...

keep up the good work tho ..

wasent using HQ for a while .. last time i used i kept getting errors all the time ... couple hours and nohting sofar \o/

Rerun your test. The savings calculations should be fixed as of a release or two ago. If not, please post the info on the nature of the error. Include the BP, ME level, runs, etc.

Thanks