assets management and requisitions

Tnemelc

assets management and requisitions

Post by Tnemelc » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:27 pm

Hi again,
another suggestion that doesn't require that much work....... i guess..... hopefully.

Requisitions are a treat. We live in WH and i have an API key setup so that i can track our assets. I need to manage a stock of items to be available anytime. I also use it to monitor stocks for PI and other industrial purpose.

... BUT ...

it seems i cannot export easily ALL the information displayed from requisitions, most notably the difference between assets and requisition targets. This would be enough for me as a simple text processing script would allow me to generate a string representing a multiple buy (check that out ig, it's very simple). The very best would be the addition of a "export to multibuy" for buying everything missing.

From there, other improvement would be :
better filtering for items that are to be accounted for stocks : systems, constellations, regions, locations (i.e. assets in space, or in a particular station),either for those to be filtered out or selected.
Another thing is the addition of more options to add items to requisitions - from right-clicks, for example - and/or the item browser to remember in which requisitions was added the last item.

What do you think ?

Slivo

Re: assets management and requisitions

Post by Slivo » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:32 am

Hello there,

I don't think requisition can actually calculate the gap between owned assets and requisition lists, can it ?
I don't use it much.

If it does, an export to multibuy seems easy to implement.
I don't have much time lately, but this won't be forgotten.

Tnemelc

Post by Tnemelc » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:26 pm

Slivo wrote: I don't think requisition can actually calculate the gap between owned assets and requisition lists, can it ?
yes it does ;)

Slivo

Post by Slivo » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:35 am

oh great, will keep you updated :)