Suggestions about Prism Module

Kazansky

Suggestions about Prism Module

Post by Kazansky » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:58 pm

Hello,

I am a long time industrialist and EveHQ user. With this, I would like to thank you for your efforts and giving us such incredible tool. I would like to share few suggestions that will make EveHQ experience better.

1. More "Export" options in Production Jobs screen and/or Batch Jobs screen: This will allow us to export anything we want for our own use. Currenty we only have export button at Resources Owned screen and its not enough. It's either not showing proper numbers from batch screen or not showing correct component numbers. An "Export" button at Component Production tab would be extremely helpful.

2. Incorrect or not-shown values from batch calculations: When I add 20-30 different items with different numbers, I make a batch like everyone else. After that when I switch to Batch Jobs screen and then Resources Owned tab, I can see correct numbers coming from my assets, this is working good. But, problem is, I can't see the number of required components at there (for ex. Pulse Shield Emitter) even I select Advanced Resource Allocation. If I select advanced allocation, I only see the few amounts of what I have in my hangars, not actual required amount. That makes me impossible to predict or see how much Pulse Shield Emitter (or any other kind of component) to complete my current batch.

3. Component Production calculator: Could you please add small feature that allows us to see required raw materials at Component Production window for the current batch? With the export ability, we can simply see how much components we have and/or how much materials we need to make enough components for our current batch.

4. Blueprint mass ME/PE adjustment: I already saw that topic asking the same thing. Can you add a solution for the Blueprint Manager screen so we can select and adjust ME/PE values of the blueprints. So we can just filter and adjust all of the T2 BPC's to desired value (like 2/4) and not having to mess up with them every time we add a job.

I hope these aren't too much.

Thanks in advance and fly safe o/

Slivo

Re: Suggestions about Prism Module

Post by Slivo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:10 pm

Hey Kazansky, welcome to our forums.

Your going a bit too indy for me, but your suggestion may be understood by others contributors.
Hope we can adjust this it it make proder's life easier !

Kazansky

Re: Suggestions about Prism Module

Post by Kazansky » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:00 am

Hey Slivo,

Thanks for reply :) Since R&D maybe is the biggest module on Eve-Hq, this changes will help thoushands of people. I hope Eve-Hq team can implement these features soon :)

Fly safe o/