Pricing system.

dwk

Pricing system.

Post by dwk » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:58 pm

Hi,

I have posted messages like the following for the various EveHq developers before the current team, but I gotta give it another shot. Please forgive me :-)

I cant seem to come to terms with the current pricing system. It currently lets me set regions, and whether to use high/low/average prices, and so on.

That is all very nice, but what I would really love to see is two completely separate sets of setting for buy and sell prices!

This would allow me to setup that I base my prices on what I need to buy of minerals/salvage/T2 resources and so on in a number of regions at highest buy price, and sell them somewhere else at lowest sales price.

This way I get a true picture of each build, not averages, which can be very misleading.

Comments, or enhancements, to the above suggestion is welcome.

Slivo

Re: Pricing system.

Post by Slivo » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:49 pm

Hi !

Thanks for your suggestion !
We are not yet into bringing suggestion to life, but we are closer than ever !

dwk

Post by dwk » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:17 pm

Hi Slivo,

Ok, thanks, I have a few more things, but I'll save them for later :D

Slivo

Post by Slivo » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:25 pm

Don't hesitate to write them down, it may give us ideas :)

dwk

Post by dwk » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:46 pm

Hi,

I've noticed that the factory costs in Prism/Blueprint calculator are the old ones, with an install cost, and running cost (per hour cost).
The default values seem to be 1000 install cost, and 333 per hour. Giving a cost of less than 100K ISK for building an Orca. The true cost is a two digit number of millions, though. :shock:

In the new industry system things are a lot more complicated, though. For instance "Base item cost" is a factor, along with "System cost index", and "Facility tax" are used in the calculation of the job cost. To do it right, I think reading through a few dev blogs concerning the Indy changes will be needed.

I have no idea whether these are even present in the API endpoints available to EveHQ. I HAVE been trying to find out what information is available, but CCP seems rather determined to keep that information from me, since I was unable to find a list of available endpoints anywhere.

Slivo

Post by Slivo » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:02 am

It might be available in the SDE ..
I wasn't aware prism was updated on this point. Sadly I don't really get time to get into it for now :(

dwk

Post by dwk » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:48 am

I've been poking around the internet, and came up with this:

https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Equations_Industry

It seems to reference some values in the API, if I am not mistaken.

Hope it will be useful when you do get the time to look at it.

Slivo

Post by Slivo » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:25 am

Thanks for your help !