EveHQ Fitter - Module Status

Wobbeldobb

EveHQ Fitter - Module Status

Post by Wobbeldobb » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:37 pm

Hi, I have another one.

You notice im using EveHQ mainly for making my fittings, since I think it has just the best Fitting Tool out there.

But ever since I switched from EFT to EveHQ I'm missing a special functionality. Maybe it's already in there and I just didn't find out how to use it. (similar to the display of the current drone control range, which I found out today using this forum)

I'm talking about a faster way to switch the module status than using the rightclick-menu. As far as I remember EFT has some kind of shortcuts like "ctrl-click" or "alt-click" for the different states. Maybe it's also possible to implement rotating through the module states by clicking on the status icon.

What would further increase the usability, would be an option to switch the module states of several units at once. From time to time I found it annoying to have to set each of my eight turrets on overload or deactivate it, to see how long my cap would last.

Sorry to inflate your already very long to-do-list even more.

Cheers
Wobbeldobb

Slivo

Re: EveHQ Fitter - Module Status

Post by Slivo » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:44 pm

hi mate,

there is already shorcut like this, ctrl & shift + middle clic if I remember well.
I'll try it tonight

Edit : Yup ! simple middle clic for active / inactive, shift + middle clic for overheat, ctrl + middle clic for online / offline

Wobbeldobb

Re: EveHQ Fitter - Module Status

Post by Wobbeldobb » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:07 pm

Woa thanks a lot! This is awesome!

I always thought, that this function must already be in there somewhere, I just couldn't figure out which shortcut to use. I tried a LOT of combinations, but I would never have thought of the middle clic...

So this is two good news at once. My life will be a lot easier and your to-do-list doesn't grow bigger.

Thanks again.
Wobbeldobb