Drone info

sseebbee

Drone info

Post by sseebbee » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:14 pm

Hi!

Personally I feel it would be great if you could make a dronetab in the fittings showing everything related to drones.

Drone bay
Drone Bandwidth
Amout of drones active/usable
[adding info]
Drone dps
Drone range
Drone speed

These are a few things I'm sometimes finding myself missing and having to do the math on on the side. Would really make it much easier if you could implement this to the fitting tool.

Smurph

Re: Drone info

Post by Smurph » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:53 am

Hey sseebbee

This information is already available in the fitting tool. Under the modules are a few tabs, one of which is the drone bay. As you add drones from the right into your ship, you can create stacks and activate the stacks with the check box to the left of each stack. It will alert you if you've activated too many drones. The tab includes a bar that shows you how full the drone bay is. Activating drones will update the damage in the fitting window on the info pane on the left of the fitting tool. Hover over the dps in the info pane on the left, and the tooltip will break down your dps by Drone dps and other dps (turret/launcher).

Drone control range is shown in the tooltip when you mouse over the drone icon in the fitting window (bottom right of the info pane)
Drone speed as well as a lot of other drone info is shown when you right click a drone in the Drone Bay tab and go to Show Drone Info.

If you need any more help finding out this info, let me know and I'll see what I can do.