Thanks SLIVO & Mike Eshva!

pewpew

Thanks SLIVO & Mike Eshva!

Post by pewpew » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:06 am

Years ago when I was heavy into Eve I used EveHQ as my exclusive fitting tool as I never cared for Pyfa's horrible interface and EveHQ is so efficient to use. I recently came back to the game and was pleased to see this tool still available.

Thanks to SLIVO for your years of hard work maintaining this project, Drailen for starting it and now for Mike Eshva for taking over :) I was worried when I just got back into Eve that there would be no one taking over but I knew such a worthwhile tool will surely attract interest from someone!

Thanks again guys!

Slivo

Re: Thanks SLIVO & Mike Eshva!

Post by Slivo » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:55 pm

Thanks for your support, really appreciated !

May EveHQ live for long :)

Flashmala

Post by Flashmala » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:29 am

Slivo,
Big props are due you for the efforts you've put in these last years. This tool and I go way back together in my almost 9 years of Eve Online, back in the early years with Vessper and Drailen. Few realize the effort and passion that goes into a 3rd party creation like this for Eve Online, and the Eve players that use this tool are tremendously in your debt.

Mike, I applaud you as well, for the interest and passion that you must have to be willing to step up and take this thing on. It is people like you doing these things that make Eve enjoyable for me. I wish I could code worth a shit so I could lend a hand, but alas the days to develop that ability are behind me. I wish you the best, and maybe I can somehow lend a hand as a tester or something.

Cheers and good luck,
Flashmala

Slivo

Post by Slivo » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:47 pm

What you wrote means a lot to me. Thanks for you support !
I did my best, but I wish I could have done more.
Your words are a bit strong imo, but I'm happy the job has been usefull for people :)

As for Mike he seems motivated and much more competent on the subject than I am.
Hope we will be able to split the work so he don't burnout :)