EveHQ update is available, few new things featured this time
- Fix some incorrect ship bonuses on shield extenders and armor plates
- Added the new factions capitals
- Updated Networked Sensor Array to match the nerf
- Updated the database to CCP june release
Please report any bug using our forums.
The Citadel update is finally available, both for manual download and auto-update.
- Capital ships and capital modules
- Fighters management
- You can now export any EveHQ skillqueue to the clipboard and paste it into you Eve skill queue
- The contextual option “Show market group” of the fitter is available on drones and fighters
- Citadel database update
About the update
This update changed many things, and required more work than before. Apologies for the delay !
Many thanks to paulkpeterson that did most of the job on the fighters side, and bonekill for the help they both provided on this udpate.
We did some extended testing, both internally and some public testing last weekend, and the update should be bug-free.
However, if you spot some weird behavior, or some values that mismatch with ingame values, please report it using our dedicated forum !
Good news, the Citadel update is almost done !
It took a bit of time to get all game changes into EveHQ but it’s now behind us.
We had some extended internal testing and everything run fine, however we were not able to test every single case.
We are now asking for your help, to test a public beta build before officially releasing the update.
If everything seems OK, you should definitely make a backup of EveHQ using the internal backup tool before proceeding, just in case.
Please report any abnormal behavior or any value that does not match what you get ingame on the forums to let us track and solve your issues.
The installer is available here
Thanks for your patience, and your help.
Some users reported a setting corruption on our forum, in some case they lost most of their data, including fittings.
To prevent this terrible data loss, please use the backup tool on a regular basis to secure yours until we can fix this.
Few words to let you know we are working on the citadel update and we are doing our best to release it as soon as possible.
This update introduced many changes and it require we alter the way some things are handled, like fighters.
Thanks for your patience
This new EveHQ update catch up with the Eve march release.
Here is a list of main changes you will get :
- New damage control mechanics
- New sister of eve boosters
- New sensor booster ECM role
- New Structure management skill category, including new citadel skills
- New tiericide affecting many modules
Thanks to Warlof and PaulKPetersonCO who joined us recently, a nice list of bug have been fixed :
- Prism blueprint calculation cost should now be correct
- The pilot informations windows should load normally for pilots having decimal standing in their contact list
- Onyx bonuses now affects light missiles
- Mining lasers are now displaying mining stats normally
- An issue on clipboard fitting import where some modules were missing has been fixed (And the forum import / export have been disabled)
As usual, we are always looking for new contributor and feedback. Feel free to contact us !
After a full week of work, EveHQ is finally up to date with the many changes frostline brought us.
Quick summary of changes :
- 4 New Logistics frigates
- 4 New Electronic attack frigates
- 4 New Command Destroyers
- The new expedition frigate
- New Guidance disruptions modules
- Remote repair module now have falloff
- Neut and NOS now also have falloff
I found the time to include few bugfixes you reported. As usual, thanks for your help, please keep reporting !
- Link to Eve API management has been updated
- The role bonuses on battlecruiser has been corrected, no more boring errors.
- NPC Damage profile has been updated
- The EFT fitting export now include cargo bay content – Thanks to bonekill
About the update
I know the update has been a bit too long to come out, I also felt it on my own. I was almost alone working on this update and there was a decent amout of work. I spent lot of time this week working on EveHQ, I hope I will always be able to do so.
Fortunately I’m starting to get really familiar with the way EveHQ handle modules and ship bonuses and I do way less error than few month ago.
Almost everything has been tested multiple times, but I can have missed some error. Please report any bug you find.
If you are a programmer and want to get involved, to help speed up release or to add/fix feature to/from EveHQ, feel free to contact me !
Ok nine days after the update I think it was time for me to start writing the message that introduces it !
This is a little update for Vanguard in which you will find the thing below.
The awesome update
– Introduce the bonuses for cruisers vanguard battles ;
– Updating the database for vanguard.
The awesome bugfixes
– Fixed the registration and loading of custom ships ;
– Fixed the stacking for Warhead calefaction catalyst rigs.
This is all for this time ! But we still enjoy meet you on our forums, we thank you so much for report us the problems you encounter.
See you soon !
For this update, we opted to take a little time to prepare and release, the reason is Galatea didn’t bring much new content, we delayed the update to also include a good amount of bugfixes.
– Update to the WH lookup data and a fix for related crashes ;
– Avoid a crash when exporting void implants details ;
– Polarized weapon finaly drop ship resist ;
– Canceling the creation of a fitting from the fitting list and typing an existing name does not crash anymore ;
– Omni tracking enhancer now apply their bonuses properly ;
– Pilot information standing windows now display agent and faction in their respective category ;
– Higgs rigs were not applying all their bonuses, the align time should now be correct ;
– Hecate sharpshooter optimal range bonus now apply properly.
Thanks again to all pilots reporting us their problems : Galadon, goobypls, Errious, Wobbeldobb and Norman for this time !
Please keep submitting report, we don’t use all part of EveHQ in each possible case and we probably miss bug we could be able to fix, we still need your help to fix them all.
EveHQ 2.21.5 Fixing Prism crashes
Many users reported us errors in Prism plugin these weeks, and after searching we found out the problem :
During the Aegis update (2.21.0), we had an issue with Prism crash at startup. Those crashes seems coming from data in the SDE in an unpublished state. At this time we thought it could be a good idea to remove all unpublished data, and “fortunately” this solved the crash.
In our team
and we don’t really use Prism, for this reason we missed some bugs caused by this data removal, those bug you reported us later.
we opted to release this new version immediately, rather than delaying it in a larger update. for many of you,
We are thinking that we have solved these bugs completely, however, if you still encounter a problem, please let us know on the “Bug reporting” section of our forums