One of our users has reported a critical bug in Prism. For some structures it generates an exception. Here is hotfix for this issue.
One more bug fixing release. The most important addition is player owned structure names in asset viewer. It should work but this feature relays on crowd created service https://stop.hammerti.me.uk/api/ That means we can only see names of structures added to this service by players. You can help to extend this list by participating in The Great Structure Hunt. Structure names should appear in other relevant parts of EveHQ but… eh this code base is so weird that I never can predict the results.
So here is complete list of changes:
- Remove Google+ account from release message file
- [Skill planner][Bug] Advanced weapon upgrade
- [Item Browser][Bug] #System crash EveHQ
- [Prism][Bug] Invention jobs
- [Prism][Bug] BP material calculations
- [Prism][Bug] Asset viewer locations. Player owned structures
Fill free to comment and report new bugs.
Tonight I’ve released the next version of EveHQ. This time I decided to close all remaining fitter bugs we know about. If you know other bugs please report about them on our issue tracker.
In the next release I plan to fix some bugs in Prism.
Here is what is changed in 2.31.5:
Release 2.31.4 contains mostly bug fixes for the Fitter. I try to make some improvements to Prism but found a problem. I can’t edit WinForms forms in the visual editor. To be able do that I need a setup package of DotNetBar for WinForms at least version 11.8. We use this component set for UI. So I would like to ask you some help. If anybody has this component set with all necessary license keys please send a mail on email@example.com. The version 14 is the best as I can use it in VS 2017.
So what is inside the release:
- [Prism] Select search textbox after click on Reset in BP Manager
- [Fitter][Bug] Some SC subsystems set signature radius but not add
- [Fitter][Bug] Pacifier interfere to all modules with Warp Speed increase
- [Fitter][Bug] Legion Core – Energy Parasitic Complex has wrong Affected entity ID for Remote Shield Booster PWG reduction bonus
Tonight I released version 2.31.3 and want to inform you what’s changed since 2.31.0. Here is an excerpt from our Release notes Wiki section.
- EVE Settings backup and restore are rewritten. [Core][Bug] EVE settings backing up doesn’t work. It was pretty stale code. CCP changed a few times some details where user settings are saved. Especially notable is adding profiles for accounts. Your old backups will not work, please make a new backups. As well as parts of this problem were bugs [Core][Bug] EveHQ don’t backup EVE settings for Singularity server profiles and [Core][Bug] EveHQ don’t store EVE folder settings. As a minor change I’ve removed gradient backgrounds from this page, rearranged a bit controls, their sizes and tab order.
- Prism production jobs and batches management changed significantly. Now you can add production job(s) into an existing batch or into a new batch from context menu. You can delete batch(es) and job(s) from Batch Jobs tree. I’ve removed buttons for Delete Job action and moved this action into context menu. Remaining buttons were enlarged a bit to look better and be easier accessible.
- [Fitter][Bug]Contextual command “Find Module To Fit” on T3 subsystem slots spams an error message dialog.
- [Fitter][Bug] Missile damage analysis handled incorrectly.
- [Prism][Bug] Blueprint calculator throws an exception on open.
EveHQ has a new maintainer !
I’m glad to announce Mike Eshva is taking over the project !
I had multiple people also offering their help, if you are still willing to give a hand, I’m pretty sure Mike will like it.
Contact us using forum, facebook or any other way.
Mike started updating EveHQ and brings new t3 into EveHQ.
The database has also been updated so ship and module missing from the beginning of the year can now be used !
This update also bring some contribution from paulkpeterson that allow beta citadel fitting and citadel assets retrieval, also in a Beta state.
I’m staying onboard to help Mike on anything but coding, hoping to make his job easier and focused.
As this is the first update from him, some things might have been forgotten, please make sure to report any incorrect behavior !
Hi space friends,
It’s been almost 3 years since Drailen gave up on EveHQ and I tried to take over the project with Skar. It went pretty good, and we’ve been able to keep it running, almost always up to date until 2017. Few contributors helped a lot with most difficult changes (Like fighters, Industry, and more).
I’m happy we’ve been able to maintain EveHQ this long from where we started, however I’m retiring from EveHQ. Here is few reason if someone care enough. My skillset doesn’t really match the project, I’m having a hard time to do simple things when few contributors rewrite whole parts that need update. I lack time to spend on EveHQ and do required changes like coming T3 changes, ESI transition, switch to a new UI component, and more.
I’m not disappearing today, and I’m willing to keep all EveHQ website, repository, forum running until EveHQ don’t work at all anymore, or someone pick up the project. I’m also available to help someone to take over, explain the basics, and get him started. I could keep giving a hand a little while depending on how much time I can spend on EveHQ. I can be contacted using ingame mails, tweetfleet slack, facebook, tweeter and our forums.
I will broadcast this message over EveHQ and different channels, and wait for few days/weeks see if someone want to take over.
I will gather and provide a list of alternative tools to replace different parts of EveHQ in a future post and help you switching over if EveHQ is finally discontinued.
A big thanks to every bug reporters, contributors and donators, it’s been a great journey !
A minor update has been release before holidays, there won’t be much until January !
- Command bursts fitting requirements are now correctly applied
- A ‘safecheck’ has been added to avoid the loss of fitting some of you experienced
- HQF damage analysis won’t crash anymore when you simulate a ship with missiles
- An incorrect training time calculation has been fixed in the case you injected a skill without trained prerequisite
- Few bugs that doesn’t worth mentioning there
Thanks to every contributor, to everyone reporting bug we missed.
As we are some people collaborating, EveHQ is no longer endangered for now ! However, the more we are working on this project, the sooner the update can be release and the sooner bugfix and improvements can be pushed to everyone. If you’re hesitating about getting a hand, you can contact us anytime on the forum (PM Slivo) and we can talk about it.
I wish you all a great Christmas and new year day,
See you in YC119 !
We are happy to release this big update, including all changes from ascension.
It’s been a lot of work, fortunately Dukrat and paulkpeterson helped me a lot.
If EveHQ is useful for you, I strongly encourage you to make a even a small ISK donation to reward them for the time they spent helping the project.
A big thanks to every capsuleer that already donate to support us!
- Alpha clone partial support. You won’t be able to know skill they cannot train.
- Command bursts and Phenomena generator have been added.
- The fleet effect window has been removed and command burst must be set as remote effects
- We fixed a bug about missiles rigs drawback not affecting rapid torpedoes launchers
- Commands ships bonuses
- Tactical destroyer changes
- Rorqual and industrial core changes
- All new skills has been added
- Porpoise has been added
- Sunesis has been added
- The command burst calculation may sometime be inaccurate
- The rorqual panic module does no effects yet
Hoping you enjoy this update, please report if you experience some bug
The update is finally available, database has been updated to match eve last release.
- Asklepians implants are now available
- Mining barges are up to date
- The IGB feature has been removed
- The fitting protocol feature has been removed
- Last AT ships are availables
- Fixed a buf on slave implant bonus calculation. It previously also affected plates
- Bifrost powergrid bonus has been fixed
- Capital drones rigs now affect fighters as they should
- Higgs rigs drawback can now be reduce affectif the proper related skill
There is many reports I didn’t had time to fix this time, but it’s still work in progress.
Please report any bug using our forums.