Tonight I released version 2.31.3 and want to inform you what’s changed since 2.31.0. Here is an excerpt from our Release notes Wiki section.
- EVE Settings backup and restore are rewritten. [Core][Bug] EVE settings backing up doesn’t work. It was pretty stale code. CCP changed a few times some details where user settings are saved. Especially notable is adding profiles for accounts. Your old backups will not work, please make a new backups. As well as parts of this problem were bugs [Core][Bug] EveHQ don’t backup EVE settings for Singularity server profiles and [Core][Bug] EveHQ don’t store EVE folder settings. As a minor change I’ve removed gradient backgrounds from this page, rearranged a bit controls, their sizes and tab order.
- Prism production jobs and batches management changed significantly. Now you can add production job(s) into an existing batch or into a new batch from context menu. You can delete batch(es) and job(s) from Batch Jobs tree. I’ve removed buttons for Delete Job action and moved this action into context menu. Remaining buttons were enlarged a bit to look better and be easier accessible.
- [Fitter][Bug]Contextual command “Find Module To Fit” on T3 subsystem slots spams an error message dialog.
- [Fitter][Bug] Missile damage analysis handled incorrectly.
- [Prism][Bug] Blueprint calculator throws an exception on open.