After a full week of work, EveHQ is finally up to date with the many changes frostline brought us.
Quick summary of changes :
- 4 New Logistics frigates
- 4 New Electronic attack frigates
- 4 New Command Destroyers
- The new expedition frigate
- New Guidance disruptions modules
- Remote repair module now have falloff
- Neut and NOS now also have falloff
I found the time to include few bugfixes you reported. As usual, thanks for your help, please keep reporting !
- Link to Eve API management has been updated
- The role bonuses on battlecruiser has been corrected, no more boring errors.
- NPC Damage profile has been updated
- The EFT fitting export now include cargo bay content – Thanks to bonekill
About the update
I know the update has been a bit too long to come out, I also felt it on my own. I was almost alone working on this update and there was a decent amout of work. I spent lot of time this week working on EveHQ, I hope I will always be able to do so.
Fortunately I’m starting to get really familiar with the way EveHQ handle modules and ship bonuses and I do way less error than few month ago.
Almost everything has been tested multiple times, but I can have missed some error. Please report any bug you find.
If you are a programmer and want to get involved, to help speed up release or to add/fix feature to/from EveHQ, feel free to contact me !