- [Market Prices] Market Tab not working I’ve added a market provider for the official CCP’s ESI market prices and orders endpoint! At the first sight it works but could be buggy. Please give me your feedback in the issue tracker on GitHub. This market provider will be selected by default. You can change it back to Fuzzwork one in settings.
- [Fitter] Legion Core Sub – Neutralizer Fitting Bonus.
Lifeblood is out and we have many updates to present ships, 4 new ships and 2 new refineries. In this EveHQ update we’ve added all of them.
EVE Central is down… for some time I hope. We use it in EveHQ and this downtime disclosed some problems in our code base. I’ve fixed them but as always with this spaghetti code I can’t be sure it works well in every place. Anyway meet the 2.31.8 release.
- Updated SDE. Finally Tengu image is good again.
- [Prism] Asset Viewer – Error exporting Assets
- Possibly could be fixed long Prism loading time if it depends on EVE Central down.
One of our users has reported a critical bug in Prism. For some structures it generates an exception. Here is hotfix for this issue.
One more bug fixing release. The most important addition is player owned structure names in asset viewer. It should work but this feature relays on crowd created service https://stop.hammerti.me.uk/api/ That means we can only see names of structures added to this service by players. You can help to extend this list by participating in The Great Structure Hunt. Structure names should appear in other relevant parts of EveHQ but… eh this code base is so weird that I never can predict the results.
So here is complete list of changes:
- Remove Google+ account from release message file
- [Skill planner][Bug] Advanced weapon upgrade
- [Item Browser][Bug] #System crash EveHQ
- [Prism][Bug] Invention jobs
- [Prism][Bug] BP material calculations
- [Prism][Bug] Asset viewer locations. Player owned structures
Fill free to comment and report new bugs.
Tonight I’ve released the next version of EveHQ. This time I decided to close all remaining fitter bugs we know about. If you know other bugs please report about them on our issue tracker.
In the next release I plan to fix some bugs in Prism.
Here is what is changed in 2.31.5:
Release 2.31.4 contains mostly bug fixes for the Fitter. I try to make some improvements to Prism but found a problem. I can’t edit WinForms forms in the visual editor. To be able do that I need a setup package of DotNetBar for WinForms at least version 11.8. We use this component set for UI. So I would like to ask you some help. If anybody has this component set with all necessary license keys please send a mail on email@example.com. The version 14 is the best as I can use it in VS 2017.
So what is inside the release:
- [Prism] Select search textbox after click on Reset in BP Manager
- [Fitter][Bug] Some SC subsystems set signature radius but not add
- [Fitter][Bug] Pacifier interfere to all modules with Warp Speed increase
- [Fitter][Bug] Legion Core – Energy Parasitic Complex has wrong Affected entity ID for Remote Shield Booster PWG reduction bonus
Tonight I released version 2.31.3 and want to inform you what’s changed since 2.31.0. Here is an excerpt from our Release notes Wiki section.
- EVE Settings backup and restore are rewritten. [Core][Bug] EVE settings backing up doesn’t work. It was pretty stale code. CCP changed a few times some details where user settings are saved. Especially notable is adding profiles for accounts. Your old backups will not work, please make a new backups. As well as parts of this problem were bugs [Core][Bug] EveHQ don’t backup EVE settings for Singularity server profiles and [Core][Bug] EveHQ don’t store EVE folder settings. As a minor change I’ve removed gradient backgrounds from this page, rearranged a bit controls, their sizes and tab order.
- Prism production jobs and batches management changed significantly. Now you can add production job(s) into an existing batch or into a new batch from context menu. You can delete batch(es) and job(s) from Batch Jobs tree. I’ve removed buttons for Delete Job action and moved this action into context menu. Remaining buttons were enlarged a bit to look better and be easier accessible.
- [Fitter][Bug]Contextual command “Find Module To Fit” on T3 subsystem slots spams an error message dialog.
- [Fitter][Bug] Missile damage analysis handled incorrectly.
- [Prism][Bug] Blueprint calculator throws an exception on open.