Few words to let you know we are working on the citadel update and we are doing our best to release it as soon as possible.
This update introduced many changes and it require we alter the way some things are handled, like fighters.
Thanks for your patience
This new EveHQ update catch up with the Eve march release.
Here is a list of main changes you will get :
- New damage control mechanics
- New sister of eve boosters
- New sensor booster ECM role
- New Structure management skill category, including new citadel skills
- New tiericide affecting many modules
Thanks to Warlof and PaulKPetersonCO who joined us recently, a nice list of bug have been fixed :
- Prism blueprint calculation cost should now be correct
- The pilot informations windows should load normally for pilots having decimal standing in their contact list
- Onyx bonuses now affects light missiles
- Mining lasers are now displaying mining stats normally
- An issue on clipboard fitting import where some modules were missing has been fixed (And the forum import / export have been disabled)
As usual, we are always looking for new contributor and feedback. Feel free to contact us !
After a full week of work, EveHQ is finally up to date with the many changes frostline brought us.
Quick summary of changes :
- 4 New Logistics frigates
- 4 New Electronic attack frigates
- 4 New Command Destroyers
- The new expedition frigate
- New Guidance disruptions modules
- Remote repair module now have falloff
- Neut and NOS now also have falloff
I found the time to include few bugfixes you reported. As usual, thanks for your help, please keep reporting !
- Link to Eve API management has been updated
- The role bonuses on battlecruiser has been corrected, no more boring errors.
- NPC Damage profile has been updated
- The EFT fitting export now include cargo bay content – Thanks to bonekill
About the update
I know the update has been a bit too long to come out, I also felt it on my own. I was almost alone working on this update and there was a decent amout of work. I spent lot of time this week working on EveHQ, I hope I will always be able to do so.
Fortunately I’m starting to get really familiar with the way EveHQ handle modules and ship bonuses and I do way less error than few month ago.
Almost everything has been tested multiple times, but I can have missed some error. Please report any bug you find.
If you are a programmer and want to get involved, to help speed up release or to add/fix feature to/from EveHQ, feel free to contact me !
For this update, we opted to take a little time to prepare and release, the reason is Galatea didn’t bring much new content, we delayed the update to also include a good amount of bugfixes.
– Update to the WH lookup data and a fix for related crashes ;
– Avoid a crash when exporting void implants details ;
– Polarized weapon finaly drop ship resist ;
– Canceling the creation of a fitting from the fitting list and typing an existing name does not crash anymore ;
– Omni tracking enhancer now apply their bonuses properly ;
– Pilot information standing windows now display agent and faction in their respective category ;
– Higgs rigs were not applying all their bonuses, the align time should now be correct ;
– Hecate sharpshooter optimal range bonus now apply properly.
Thanks again to all pilots reporting us their problems : Galadon, goobypls, Errious, Wobbeldobb and Norman for this time !
Please keep submitting report, we don’t use all part of EveHQ in each possible case and we probably miss bug we could be able to fix, we still need your help to fix them all.