Lifeblood is out and we have many updates to present ships, 4 new ships and 2 new refineries. In this EveHQ update we’ve added all of them.
Greetings capsuleers !
As you may know Eve Central is down. It should already have been back online and nobody now when it will be back.
As Nooban suggested on our forums, Mike worked on a new market price provider.
The next release will allow you to select the fuzzwork market price provider as an alternative to Eve Central.
As Mike is kinda busy (But still find some time to implement this provider, thanks !), expect it to be released before the end of October.
Thanks for your bug reports, suggestions and contributions.
Thanks to Steve for the fuzzwork tools.
EVE Central is down… for some time I hope. We use it in EveHQ and this downtime disclosed some problems in our code base. I’ve fixed them but as always with this spaghetti code I can’t be sure it works well in every place. Anyway meet the 2.31.8 release.
- Updated SDE. Finally Tengu image is good again.
- [Prism] Asset Viewer – Error exporting Assets
- Possibly could be fixed long Prism loading time if it depends on EVE Central down.
One of our users has reported a critical bug in Prism. For some structures it generates an exception. Here is hotfix for this issue.
One more bug fixing release. The most important addition is player owned structure names in asset viewer. It should work but this feature relays on crowd created service https://stop.hammerti.me.uk/api/ That means we can only see names of structures added to this service by players. You can help to extend this list by participating in The Great Structure Hunt. Structure names should appear in other relevant parts of EveHQ but… eh this code base is so weird that I never can predict the results.
So here is complete list of changes:
- Remove Google+ account from release message file
- [Skill planner][Bug] Advanced weapon upgrade
- [Item Browser][Bug] #System crash EveHQ
- [Prism][Bug] Invention jobs
- [Prism][Bug] BP material calculations
- [Prism][Bug] Asset viewer locations. Player owned structures
Fill free to comment and report new bugs.
Tonight I’ve released the next version of EveHQ. This time I decided to close all remaining fitter bugs we know about. If you know other bugs please report about them on our issue tracker.
In the next release I plan to fix some bugs in Prism.
Here is what is changed in 2.31.5:
Release 2.31.4 contains mostly bug fixes for the Fitter. I try to make some improvements to Prism but found a problem. I can’t edit WinForms forms in the visual editor. To be able do that I need a setup package of DotNetBar for WinForms at least version 11.8. We use this component set for UI. So I would like to ask you some help. If anybody has this component set with all necessary license keys please send a mail on email@example.com. The version 14 is the best as I can use it in VS 2017.
So what is inside the release:
- [Prism] Select search textbox after click on Reset in BP Manager
- [Fitter][Bug] Some SC subsystems set signature radius but not add
- [Fitter][Bug] Pacifier interfere to all modules with Warp Speed increase
- [Fitter][Bug] Legion Core – Energy Parasitic Complex has wrong Affected entity ID for Remote Shield Booster PWG reduction bonus
Tonight I released version 2.31.3 and want to inform you what’s changed since 2.31.0. Here is an excerpt from our Release notes Wiki section.
- EVE Settings backup and restore are rewritten. [Core][Bug] EVE settings backing up doesn’t work. It was pretty stale code. CCP changed a few times some details where user settings are saved. Especially notable is adding profiles for accounts. Your old backups will not work, please make a new backups. As well as parts of this problem were bugs [Core][Bug] EveHQ don’t backup EVE settings for Singularity server profiles and [Core][Bug] EveHQ don’t store EVE folder settings. As a minor change I’ve removed gradient backgrounds from this page, rearranged a bit controls, their sizes and tab order.
- Prism production jobs and batches management changed significantly. Now you can add production job(s) into an existing batch or into a new batch from context menu. You can delete batch(es) and job(s) from Batch Jobs tree. I’ve removed buttons for Delete Job action and moved this action into context menu. Remaining buttons were enlarged a bit to look better and be easier accessible.
- [Fitter][Bug]Contextual command “Find Module To Fit” on T3 subsystem slots spams an error message dialog.
- [Fitter][Bug] Missile damage analysis handled incorrectly.
- [Prism][Bug] Blueprint calculator throws an exception on open.
EveHQ has a new maintainer !
I’m glad to announce Mike Eshva is taking over the project !
I had multiple people also offering their help, if you are still willing to give a hand, I’m pretty sure Mike will like it.
Contact us using forum, facebook or any other way.
Mike started updating EveHQ and brings new t3 into EveHQ.
The database has also been updated so ship and module missing from the beginning of the year can now be used !
This update also bring some contribution from paulkpeterson that allow beta citadel fitting and citadel assets retrieval, also in a Beta state.
I’m staying onboard to help Mike on anything but coding, hoping to make his job easier and focused.
As this is the first update from him, some things might have been forgotten, please make sure to report any incorrect behavior !
Hi space friends,
It’s been almost 3 years since Drailen gave up on EveHQ and I tried to take over the project with Skar. It went pretty good, and we’ve been able to keep it running, almost always up to date until 2017. Few contributors helped a lot with most difficult changes (Like fighters, Industry, and more).
I’m happy we’ve been able to maintain EveHQ this long from where we started, however I’m retiring from EveHQ. Here is few reason if someone care enough. My skillset doesn’t really match the project, I’m having a hard time to do simple things when few contributors rewrite whole parts that need update. I lack time to spend on EveHQ and do required changes like coming T3 changes, ESI transition, switch to a new UI component, and more.
I’m not disappearing today, and I’m willing to keep all EveHQ website, repository, forum running until EveHQ don’t work at all anymore, or someone pick up the project. I’m also available to help someone to take over, explain the basics, and get him started. I could keep giving a hand a little while depending on how much time I can spend on EveHQ. I can be contacted using ingame mails, tweetfleet slack, facebook, tweeter and our forums.
I will broadcast this message over EveHQ and different channels, and wait for few days/weeks see if someone want to take over.
I will gather and provide a list of alternative tools to replace different parts of EveHQ in a future post and help you switching over if EveHQ is finally discontinued.
A big thanks to every bug reporters, contributors and donators, it’s been a great journey !