A minor update has been release before holidays, there won’t be much until January !
- Command bursts fitting requirements are now correctly applied
- A ‘safecheck’ has been added to avoid the loss of fitting some of you experienced
- HQF damage analysis won’t crash anymore when you simulate a ship with missiles
- An incorrect training time calculation has been fixed in the case you injected a skill without trained prerequisite
- Few bugs that doesn’t worth mentioning there
Thanks to every contributor, to everyone reporting bug we missed.
As we are some people collaborating, EveHQ is no longer endangered for now ! However, the more we are working on this project, the sooner the update can be release and the sooner bugfix and improvements can be pushed to everyone. If you’re hesitating about getting a hand, you can contact us anytime on the forum (PM Slivo) and we can talk about it.
I wish you all a great Christmas and new year day,
See you in YC119 !
We are happy to release this big update, including all changes from ascension.
It’s been a lot of work, fortunately Dukrat and paulkpeterson helped me a lot.
If EveHQ is useful for you, I strongly encourage you to make a even a small ISK donation to reward them for the time they spent helping the project.
A big thanks to every capsuleer that already donate to support us!
- Alpha clone partial support. You won’t be able to know skill they cannot train.
- Command bursts and Phenomena generator have been added.
- The fleet effect window has been removed and command burst must be set as remote effects
- We fixed a bug about missiles rigs drawback not affecting rapid torpedoes launchers
- Commands ships bonuses
- Tactical destroyer changes
- Rorqual and industrial core changes
- All new skills has been added
- Porpoise has been added
- Sunesis has been added
- The command burst calculation may sometime be inaccurate
- The rorqual panic module does no effects yet
Hoping you enjoy this update, please report if you experience some bug
The update is finally available, database has been updated to match eve last release.
- Asklepians implants are now available
- Mining barges are up to date
- The IGB feature has been removed
- The fitting protocol feature has been removed
- Last AT ships are availables
- Fixed a buf on slave implant bonus calculation. It previously also affected plates
- Bifrost powergrid bonus has been fixed
- Capital drones rigs now affect fighters as they should
- Higgs rigs drawback can now be reduce affectif the proper related skill
There is many reports I didn’t had time to fix this time, but it’s still work in progress.
Please report any bug using our forums.
EveHQ update is available, few new things featured this time
- Fix some incorrect ship bonuses on shield extenders and armor plates
- Added the new factions capitals
- Updated Networked Sensor Array to match the nerf
- Updated the database to CCP june release
Please report any bug using our forums.
The Citadel update is finally available, both for manual download and auto-update.
- Capital ships and capital modules
- Fighters management
- You can now export any EveHQ skillqueue to the clipboard and paste it into you Eve skill queue
- The contextual option “Show market group” of the fitter is available on drones and fighters
- Citadel database update
About the update
This update changed many things, and required more work than before. Apologies for the delay !
Many thanks to paulkpeterson that did most of the job on the fighters side, and bonekill for the help they both provided on this udpate.
We did some extended testing, both internally and some public testing last weekend, and the update should be bug-free.
However, if you spot some weird behavior, or some values that mismatch with ingame values, please report it using our dedicated forum !
Good news, the Citadel update is almost done !
It took a bit of time to get all game changes into EveHQ but it’s now behind us.
We had some extended internal testing and everything run fine, however we were not able to test every single case.
We are now asking for your help, to test a public beta build before officially releasing the update.
If everything seems OK, you should definitely make a backup of EveHQ using the internal backup tool before proceeding, just in case.
Please report any abnormal behavior or any value that does not match what you get ingame on the forums to let us track and solve your issues.
The installer is available here
Thanks for your patience, and your help.
Some users reported a setting corruption on our forum, in some case they lost most of their data, including fittings.
To prevent this terrible data loss, please use the backup tool on a regular basis to secure yours until we can fix this.
Few words to let you know we are working on the citadel update and we are doing our best to release it as soon as possible.
This update introduced many changes and it require we alter the way some things are handled, like fighters.
Thanks for your patience
This new EveHQ update catch up with the Eve march release.
Here is a list of main changes you will get :
- New damage control mechanics
- New sister of eve boosters
- New sensor booster ECM role
- New Structure management skill category, including new citadel skills
- New tiericide affecting many modules
Thanks to Warlof and PaulKPetersonCO who joined us recently, a nice list of bug have been fixed :
- Prism blueprint calculation cost should now be correct
- The pilot informations windows should load normally for pilots having decimal standing in their contact list
- Onyx bonuses now affects light missiles
- Mining lasers are now displaying mining stats normally
- An issue on clipboard fitting import where some modules were missing has been fixed (And the forum import / export have been disabled)
As usual, we are always looking for new contributor and feedback. Feel free to contact us !
After a full week of work, EveHQ is finally up to date with the many changes frostline brought us.
Quick summary of changes :
- 4 New Logistics frigates
- 4 New Electronic attack frigates
- 4 New Command Destroyers
- The new expedition frigate
- New Guidance disruptions modules
- Remote repair module now have falloff
- Neut and NOS now also have falloff
I found the time to include few bugfixes you reported. As usual, thanks for your help, please keep reporting !
- Link to Eve API management has been updated
- The role bonuses on battlecruiser has been corrected, no more boring errors.
- NPC Damage profile has been updated
- The EFT fitting export now include cargo bay content – Thanks to bonekill
About the update
I know the update has been a bit too long to come out, I also felt it on my own. I was almost alone working on this update and there was a decent amout of work. I spent lot of time this week working on EveHQ, I hope I will always be able to do so.
Fortunately I’m starting to get really familiar with the way EveHQ handle modules and ship bonuses and I do way less error than few month ago.
Almost everything has been tested multiple times, but I can have missed some error. Please report any bug you find.
If you are a programmer and want to get involved, to help speed up release or to add/fix feature to/from EveHQ, feel free to contact me !